Tuesday 4 November 2014

Back to College I go..

Hi all! So college started again on Monday after a very lovely two week break that no means I have no motivation to work but hayho! It also means that majority of my energy and time will have to be redirected back to school work and my grades and therefore, less time writing and posting new blog posts... I really enjoyed blogging every other day. I found it really fun and enjoyable, which is always a positive thing if you are doing it quite often.
However, I will still be blogging every weekend once or twice so please stick around for those and by the 12th of December, I will be back to my blogging every other day schedule.
I have some really really exciting posts/ projects coming up which, with out giving too much away, are going to be really enjoy them and find them interesting!
Anyway, for now, I will say goodbye until Saturday but I will be connectable through comments and emails so keep in touch!
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment