Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Dreaded Back to School Post


So the time is here. The dreaded time of the year for everyone to go back to school. For me, that time is tomorrow. I will starting a completely new school and going into my twelfth year of education. Scary stuff. I've been sorting and packing all day, getting ready for later tonight where I will be setting up my dorm room ready for the next year.
This is kind of a little chatty post about whats in store. As I will be at school, my blogging is going to be a lot less limited compared to the past month. I will now be blogging every Wednesday and Saturday, starting next week, and most Sundays. This week I will have a blog post out this Friday and on Sunday so stay tuned for them.
Anyway, I know this was a bit short but it's more of a chatty, update kind of post than a proper blog post! You shall be regularly updated so stick around!
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment