Thursday 30 October 2014

Trip to London in Pictures {29th October 2014}

Hi all! Yesterday I went into London with my family to visit the Tower of London and a play at The Young Vic Theatre. These are some of the photos that I took throughout the day and into the evening. The weather was a bit miserable so I wasn't able to take as many photos as I wanted but heres the one's that I managed to take...





























Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed the little photo album that I've put together. Have you been to London? Where are your favourite places to visit?
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

2 comments:

  1. I was in London for one single day in the summer of 2012. I didn't get to see much of the city, it was so busy because of the Olympics. I want to go back soon and take my time to discover London for real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London is a really lovely city and well worth another visit! There are so many cool places to see and cool things to experience!
      Holly x

      Delete