Wednesday 23 July 2014

This or That Tag!

Heyya! So I thought I'd do something a bit more interesting for this blogpost and to help you maybe get to know me better as I have only really done one post about general me. 





Makeup:
blush or bronzer- I don't wear either so...
lip gloss or lipstick- Lip gloss as it looks nicer
eye liner or mascara- mascara
foundation or concealer- concealer but I hardly use either
neutral or color eye shadow- neutral all the way
pressed or loose eye shadows- pressed
brushes or sponges- Brushes

Nails:
OPI or china glaze- OPI
Long or short- Middle
Acrylic or natural- Acrylic
Brights or darks- Brights
Flower or no flower- no flower

Body:
perfume or body splash- body splash always seems to smell nicer
lotion or body butter- Lotion
body wash or soap- body wash as its less drying
lush or other bath company- lush is lush (see what I did there? :P)

Fashion:
jeans or sweat pants- Jeans
long sleeve or short- short
dresses or skirts- dresses
stripes or plaid- Stripes
flip flops or sandals- I'm not really such.. Can I say pumps? 
scarves or hats- scarves. I wear too many.
studs or dangly earrings- I don't have my ears peirced 
necklaces or bracelets- necklaces 
heels or flats- both? 
cowboy boots or riding boots- cowboy
jacket or hoodie- hoodie 
forever 21 or charlotte russe- haven't heard of charlotte russe so forever 21? 
abercombie or Hollister- Hollister has nicer stuff but I never have enough money to buy anything there
saks 5th or nordstrom- What?

Hair:
curly or straight- curly the way my hair naturally is
bun or ponytail- ponytail as it doesn't fall out
bobby pins or butterfly clips- butterfly clips
hair spray or gel- hair spray 
long or short- long
light or dark- dunno really my hair is a mixture so I'll say that 
side sweep bangs or full bangs- side sweep bangs. Full bangs would look awful on me
up or down- up is so much easier

Random:
Rain or shine- shine
Summer or winter- my birthdays in winter but summer is warm and sunny so I'm not sure
Fall or spring- spring 
Chocolate or vanilla- chocolate 
East coast or west coast- Is this about America because I haven't been there so I can't say? 



Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment