Tuesday 22 July 2014

Blogust Sneak Preview!


With my Blogust series fast approaching (just more than a week), I thought I'd do a little round-up of events that will appear during that month to tempt you to stick around.

1st-5th August- I will travelling to holland where I will be staying at my boyfriends house and visiting places around The Hague such as the local beach.

5th-11th August- Me and my family will be staying at a holiday resort in Belguim.

12th August- hopefully I will be going for a nice paddle in my kayak somewhere.

13th- 14th August- I will be staying in hospital while I have a operation to remove my appendix.

21st August- GCSE results day ahhhh

23rd- 30th August- hopefully I will then be visiting Scotland with my boyfriend and his family.

I will also try to make my days as interesting and worth blogging about as much as possible. The blogposts will also show pictures from my day as well as writing.
If anything I say above might interest you, feel welcome to follow along and I'll see you in my next blogpost.

Holly x

2 comments:

  1. Just read a few of your snazzy posts :) They're really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate it! I'm just gunna have a read through yours!

      Delete