Saturday 12 July 2014

Blogust?

With august fast approaching (scarierly), things are starting to fill up the days with several exciting prospects heading my way and three trips away to look forward to. I thought this would be the perfect time to get into something that I admire and respect massively, posting daily. This is were the idea of blogust came about. I will be blogging throughout the day on my checky iPhone blogger app on experiences and photos and at the end of the day or the next day (depending when I receive wifi), I will publish it for the whole world to see.
I think it's a rather exciting prospect, showing your daily life to possibley millions of people but also a frightening one especially with so many twists and turns that could so easily happen during that month. Maybe this will be my chance to find a new direction to my blog and build a audience. Maybe it will just only entertain me. Either way, I will continue to blog my adventures during that month to create enjoyment and entertainment.
If this idea is something that tempts or interests you, a little follow would be the sweets and although, I may blog randomly leading up to the 1st, that will be when it officially starts (18 days ahh). 
All I can say is bring on august and it's exciting prospects!
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment